I. Conditions of Use
Welcome to the Bianchi Fasani Law, PA(“Bianchi Fasani Law”) website (the “Website”). Bianchi Fasani Law operates in the United States as a corporation organized under the laws of the State of Florida (USA).
A. No Legal Services or Attorney Client Relationship
Although the website may provide information concerning potential legal issues, it is not a substitute for legal advice from qualified counsel. You should not and are not authorized to rely on the website as a source of legal advice. Your use of the website does not create any attorney-client relationship between you and Bianchi Fasani Law.
The website contains electronic contact information for Bianchi Fasani Law’s attorneys. The mere act of contacting a Bianchi Fasani Law attorney electronically, however, does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you wish to become a client of Bianchi Fasani Law, you must contact an appropriate Bianchi Fasani Law attorney, and explicitly negotiate a retention. The website is not an invitation to form an attorney-client relationship.
Unless you have an attorney-client relationship with Bianchi Fasani Law, we are not obliged to keep confidential information you may send us. Under no circumstances, therefore, should you send confidential information to Bianchi Fasani Law unless you have been authorized to do so by a Bianchi Fasani Law attorney or you have a pre-existing documented attorney-client relationship with Bianchi Fasani Law.
B. User Conduct
You agree that you will not use the website for any illegal purpose. In addition, you agree that:
1. You will not harvest, collect or otherwise use contact information made available on the website for the purpose of sending unsolicited improper communications, including without limitation, unsolicited bulk email (collectively, spam) and that you will not use any Bianchi Fasani Law communications facility to deliver or attempt to deliver spam
2. You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website or the servers and network associated with the website
3. You will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or access control technology implemented on the website, or the servers and network associated with the website
4. You will not use the website in any manner designed to degrade the performance or functioning of the website, including, without limitation, launching Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks against the website
The works presented at this website is property of Bianchi Fasani Law. Bianchi Fasani Law does not authorize you to copy or reproduce Bianchi Fasani Law’s documents on this website without our written consent.
D. Commercial Use of Bianchi Fasani Law Website Materials and Screen Shots
Reproduction, copying or redistribution of materials on the Bianchi Fasani Law website for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Bianchi Fasani Law. To obtain permission to copy portions of this site, please send email to email@example.com and provide the following information in the body of the email:
1. The Bianchi Fasani Law content you wish to use
2. Where and how it will be used (for example, a book cover, magazine article, a brochure)
3. Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience
4. How many copies will be produced and distributed
5. When you intend to publish
6. What other non-Bianchi Fasani Law materials will be associated with the Bianchi Fasani Law content
7. Your name, title, company, address, email address and phone number
We will evaluate your request and advise you as soon as possible. Bianchi Fasani Law reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on our website.
E. No Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Information provided on the website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement. Bianchi Fasani Law periodically adds changes, improves or updates the information and documents on the website without notice. Bianchi Fasani Law assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website. Your use of the website is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall Bianchi Fasani Law, its suppliers or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website’s contents be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character arising from your access to, or use of, the website.
F. Links to Third Party Sites
If you use any links on the website to websites not maintained by Bianchi Fasani Law, you will leave Bianchi Fasani Law website. The linked sites are not under the control of Bianchi Fasani Law and Bianchi Fasani Law is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained on a linked site. Bianchi Fasani Law provides these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by Bianchi Fasani Law of the site.
G. Service Marks – Permitted Use of Bianchi Fasani Law Service Marks
Bianchi Fasani Law service marks identify Bianchi Fasani Law products and services and let the public know the source of those products and services. You may not make use of our service marks in advertising and promotional materials, and in referencing our products and services (for example, in a magazine article) without our written permission and provided you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper attribution.
You may not use Bianchi Fasani Law logos or “design” service marks (as opposed to our service marks consisting solely of words) under any circumstances without our prior written authorization.
In addition, you may not use Bianchi Fasani Law service marks, whether design or word marks, in the following ways:
1. In a non-Bianchi Fasani Law service name or publication title
2. In, as, or as part of, your own service or trademarks
3. To identify products or services that are not Bianchi Fasani Law’
4. In a manner likely to cause confusion
5. In a manner that implies inaccurately that we sponsor or endorse, or are otherwise connected with, your own activities, products and services
6. As hidden or embedded text in web pages in an effort to cause a search of Bianchi Fasani Law marks to result in a hit on a page not maintained by Bianchi Fasani Law in a manner disparaging of Bianchi Fasani Law.
H. Jurisdiction; Choice of Law
This Agreement and your use of the website shall be governed by the laws of Florida, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
I. Criminal Finances Act 2017
Bianchi Fasani Law is committed to conducting its business in accordance with the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and integrity.
Bianchi Fasani Law has a zero-tolerance approach to tax evasion and the facilitation of tax evasion by anyone who performs services on our behalf and has implemented procedures designed to prevent such conduct.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed and all other provisions shall remain in force.
II. Legal Notices
Under Florida’s Code of Professional Responsibility, portions of this website contain attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each representation. Any results portrayed were dependent on the facts of the particular matters and the results will differ if based on different facts.