Our real estate law practice is dedicated to assisting buyers and sellers with the purchase and sale of real property, whether residential or commercial property.
We will guide you through the entire process and provide you with guidance and legal advice every step of the way, including:
- Contract review and negotiation
- Escrow agent services
- Lien searches
- Review and preparation of conveyance documents — to make sure the warranty deed, bill of sale and all closing documents are accurate
- Communicate with your lender, if applicable to obtain financing and prepare for closing
- Order survey and review for any and all defects or matters affecting the property
- Prepare the HUD-1 settlement statement in preparation for closing.
Our firm will also assist you in tenant landlord issues and, if necessary, evictions.